Join us for an important discussion about putting our community back to work and protecting the environment:
Why We Need Green Jobs
A forum sponsored by Calumet Project
Thursday, February 4, 2010 at 5:00 PM
East Chicago Public Library
1008 West Chicago Avenue
• The presentation will focus on Green job creation potential through Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency investments and commitments to curb Green House Gas emissions.
• Extra focus will be placed on the importance of handling Fair Trade in any form of national or international commitments.
Present at the event will be:
• Tom Conway is a steel worker, Co-Chair BlueGreen Alliance, and Labor Climate Project-IL/IN
• Dave Ellis is Chairman of the Dunelands Group of Sierra Club
• Denny Larson is the Executive Director of Global Community Monitor, an international human rights and environmental justice organization
For further information, contact Cal Project at email@example.com or 845-5008